Had to do it

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

rayvera

Had to do it

Post by rayvera »

Hi all, I just sold my 1995 360/12 to pay some medical bills. :( Anyway I had register it here as the site suggested, but now that Ric has a new owner, should my name be taken off and the new owners name be on the register? I was thinking of adding a picture, like so many other have, but that don't seem right. Also, even though I just signed up, I believe I'll just hang out for a while, like a groupie, till I get over this ill feeling I have. Thank you, Ray
jimk
RRF Consultant

Re: Had to do it

Post by jimk »

Sorry to hear about your ill fortune. Here's hoping another Rick will be in your future.

JimK
rayvera

Post by rayvera »

JimK, Thank you for your kind thoughts. Ray
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

From what I've read, you should put a comment on the registry entry for the guitar that is no longer yours that says something like "No longer belongs to me" and the rest will get taken care of. You might have to send a PM to one of the admins too.
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you send us a PM with the serial, it will be taken off your "My Records" list. If you have the new owner's permission, their name could be added at the same time.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

By all means continue to hang out with us, Ray. Who knows, it may not be too long until you're rockin' with a Rick again. And I hope you or your loved ones are all better for your sacrifice. That's life, sometimes, I guess :?
All I wanna do is rock!
beatlefreak

Post by beatlefreak »

It's not a prerequisite that you have to own a Rickenbacker to be a member of the forum - Just a love for the instruments. Stay as long as you like.
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

Welcome to the forum, Ray. Sorry to hear about having to sell your 360/12 for med bills. Please feel free to stay a part of the forum and discuss Rickenbacker instruments. It doesn't matter how many Ricks you have or if you have any at all. As long as you appreciate Rickenbacker instruments you are welcome here.
I hope you can get another Rick someday soon.
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
rayvera

Post by rayvera »

Thanks guys, Most times it's a good thing to be able to read, research, and learn about things you know little about. As important is finding a site that give you real, reliable, and offers a perspective of ideas and makes you feel good about being there and making it feel like home. This is such a site and I am happy to be here. Thank you for the help in making the transfer of new ownership very painless. I feel doing this truly make it his because some items are meant to have stable and reliable backgrounds and history, because they are truly treasures. I will send him the info and be in touch. Thank you very much, Ray
Also I am beginning to feel better about the sale, it was a very tough decision.
wints
Veteran RRF member

Post by wints »

rayvera wrote:Also I am beginning to feel better about the sale, it was a very tough decision.
As I having been telling people for years Ray, when you have your health, you have your options. When you don't, you don't...

Down the road, when things settle down, hopefully there will be many more Rics. Meanwhile, hang here, and hopefully this place will continue to inspire...

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”