30 Post Rule

Register, Price List, Gallery, RIC Outlet One Offs

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

Brother Firefingers

Re: 30 Post Rule

Post by Brother Firefingers »

This post was actually very helpful for me... I'm always interested in what's available for sale, trade, otherwise... I was curious why on my browser the Marketplace displays "0" posts!

Question answered!

:wink:
Ric 4001 73MG 73JG 74JG 75MG 75BG
Fender 72 P Burst 73 J Natural 75 P Burst FL
MM Sting Ray 77 Inca Silver 78 Burst 86 Trans Green 89 Fuscia Sparkle
90 White 92 Burst FL 94 Trans Red 01 White Sparkle

http://www.myspace.com/timothymichaelrose
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Glad you found it helpful! Keep up your posting and it won't take long to hit 30. Now, the RRF isn't really a place to buy and sell stuff, there are plenty of those places out there already. The Marketplace is just there as a convenience to members, the 30 post rule is there to discourage those whose only purpose is to buy or sell something. And for the most part, you're not gonna find any ridiculously low prices, we all watch ebay and generally know what stuff goes for. But it's nice to be able to deal with people who are of a similar mind about Rickenbacker instruments and to know that the people you are dealing with truly appreciate them...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

Oh, there are some good deals to be had, if you are quick and on your toes.

These deals usually do go very quickly, with the seller not wanting the hassle of dealing with a stranger on Ebay OR paying those fees.

it's rare, but it does happen! :mrgreen:

Return to “Rickenbacker Register”