Welcome Goran Tangring

Performing and Interpreting Shadows' Music
gemini_iii
Veteran RRF member

Post by gemini_iii »

I overheard a conversation at an electronics exhibition in London back in 1985. It was between two guys - one from Norway and one from Sweden. The quickest and easiest way for them to communicate was in English. It shows how us non-Nordic people think that there's just one language north-east of Scotland. The above exchange is very entertaining, though. I'd have written this in both languages, but Babelfish has let me down !!
If you can't see it, I haven't got it. If I haven't got it, you can't have it. If you don't want it, neither do I.
goran
RRF Consultant

Post by goran »

Image Well, I'm from the west of Sweden and we are generally considered to be at least half Norwegian so we do not have any trouble at all understanding each other, nor the Norwegians......
Goran
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You guys are way ahead of me. I still can't understand the Swedish chef on Sesame Street. Image
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
gemini_iii
Veteran RRF member

Post by gemini_iii »

Urrstigurrdle - werrk, werrk!
OK, we maken de cluckie soopenstew.
Werr stee chikburrd?
Here chickieburrdie! Here burrdie, Com to de burrblepot!

What's so difficult about that?
If you can't see it, I haven't got it. If I haven't got it, you can't have it. If you don't want it, neither do I.
goran
RRF Consultant

Post by goran »

Goran

Return to “Shadows' Forum: by Goran”