Paging Sergio!

Building pickups from the ground up

Moderator: jingle_jangle

ajish4
RRF Moderator

Re:

Post by ajish4 »

rickcrazy wrote:The one stating your address? Yes, it did come through. I'll reply to it shortly. Thanks again.
:(

Nothing yet Sergio..........just thought I'd check in......
rickcrazy
RRF Consultant

Re: Paging Sergio!

Post by rickcrazy »

Hi Tony. Well, actually nothing is coming through. I don't get it. The same thing happens everytime I send e-mails to a local friend - he simply doesn't receive them. I always end up re-routing them to one of his relative's e-mail address. I'll e-mail you in a few minutes.
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

Hey Sergio,

Received and responded to!
bigbob

Post by bigbob »

Magnets? I live two blocks from a major magnet manufacturer, my friend own's the company, tell me what you need and I can run it by him sometime, the Duncans used, are those the BassLines? I have a set, but also have a set of Dead vintage 70's I need to revitalize, have a new pair of high gains I'd be willing to trade for repair, duncans to!!
rickcrazy
RRF Consultant

Post by rickcrazy »

Hey, many thanks, Paul. Basically any (strong) bar magnet as used on ordinary humbuckers will do. "Rick-style" magnets are fine also. Interestingly, usually the best bar magnets are to be found on poor quality Japanese-made single- and twin-coil units though, such as Strat-, J-Bass- and M-Man-style pickups.

Return to “Winding Up With The Best: by Sergio Silva”