Merry Christmas Sergio

Building pickups from the ground up

Moderator: jingle_jangle

winston
Membership Admin

Merry Christmas Sergio

Post by winston »

Here's wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Sergio. Thanks for converting my hi-gains to toasters earlier this year. Every time I pick up my 350 I think of your help in that regard.

Brian
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
admin
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas Sergio

Post by admin »

Sorry to have arrived so late to the party, Sergio.

Rumour has it that Portugal has a special rate for pickups entering the country since your signed up for this job. Is it true that your address is now just "Sergio." I very much appreciate all your comments. They have allowed me to learn more about RIC pickups and how they can be modified to better suit my needs.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

Yeah, have a merry Christmas and an even better and prosperous New Year too!
rickcrazy
RRF Consultant

Post by rickcrazy »

Many thanks, Peter, fellows. Well, the Portuguese Customs work in mysterious ways, believe me. One way of escaping their attention seems to be sending stuff in small packets marked "Gift"... :|

Return to “Winding Up With The Best: by Sergio Silva”