Chris Curtis Part II

Answers to your questions about The Searchers
Ed

Chris Curtis Part II

Post by Ed »

With all the negative vibes that appear to be floating around about Chris Curtis, why does he seem to be so turned off in communicating with fans or the Needles and Pins site?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ed: I have not given up on getting Chris Curtis to respond to questions on The Searchers' Forum, either directly or indirectly. The Searchers have had a number of bad memories for Chris and I can well appreciate that he does not want to revisit them routinely. That he has not responded to Needles and Pins questions is not surprising given that he took about 20 years to respond to Spencer Leigh's requests for an interview.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
EDJR

Post by EDJR »

Will parts of or the entire 1991 interview of Chris Curtis by Spencer Leigh be available in the very near future at the Needles and Pins site? I think it would be a good read.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Peter,
Since Chris Curtis is such a talented musician, do you think he would ever re-condider and return to the music business even as a manager or backer of a group?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ed: Never say never, however, Chris Curtis seems to be enjoying his time away from the music business at the present time. I hope he reconsiders, however, I suspect that he will not get into music management. Chris, should you be reading this, how about letting us know.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “Searchers' Forum: by Roy Clough”