Possible Topics for Threads

Rock, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Country, Progressive and Metal music from 70’s on.
charlyg

Possible Topics for Threads

Post by charlyg »

Since this "room" is so new, I want to encourage any topic that is blues related. So what if it lasts a comment or three if a question is answered or facts are presented. We can all learn...

Even topics on specific artists like Robert Johnson. We could discuss his music, his life, the legend, anything related.

So what I am saying is, let's not be shy about starting threads. The only things we need to stay away from are discussions that delve heavily into politics or religion. They will come up but only as they relate to the topic at hand, and not for in depth discussion, in keeping with the rules here at RR.
charlyg

Re: Possible Topics for Threads

Post by charlyg »

I am thinking of starting a few more threads on specific artists. I will be putting up a WIllie DIxon thread a bit later. I suppose we need to have at least one Robert Johnson thread! :mrgreen:

The idea is to provide info for people to check out, and to have a thread to search when you are looking for info on a particular artist. Links to sites that provide info work too, as long as they are "first cabin"......

A thread on slang could be useful, but not necessarily in keeping with the GP rating of this forum!!

Return to “Groove Yard: by Admin”