Merry "Blues" Christmas Charly

Rock, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Country, Progressive and Metal music from 70’s on.
admin
Site Admin

Merry "Blues" Christmas Charly

Post by admin »

Charly: I hope you have a bluesy Merry Christmas.

I look forward to more of our great blues' discussions as we usher in 2008. I have thoroughly enjoyed the posts here and want to thank you for your contribution.

Have a joyous festive season.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
winston
Membership Admin

Re: Merry "Blues" Christmas Charly

Post by winston »

Merry Christmas Charly. Keep up the great work.

Brian
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
jingle_jangle
RRF Moderator

Post by jingle_jangle »

Amen to that. Let's light up a nice Swisher Sweet, the only true cigar of bluesmen...
charlyg

Post by charlyg »

jingle_jangle wrote:Amen to that. Let's light up a nice Swisher Sweet, the only true cigar of bluesmen...
Well, that got a nice big belly laugh! Thanks guys. I am presently hard at work on that Epi Dot Studio. I have EVERYTHING done, tuners, new trc(The E logo), Bigsby, and I managed to get the inserts for the old bridge out. Now I just have two holes to cover. I ordered a little
piece to glue on that says Custom Made with a little design on each end right where the holes are. Alas, I left it at work! I don't go back til the 2nd of Jan, so I may go see if I can get one made locally. It basically looks like a name tag. The Planet Waves tuners are awesome! You stick the string through, tighten the bottom, start to tune, and it snips off the excess. Very fast, and no tools needed...... I even put the little Les Paul Rhythm/Treble piece on the switch. It is now officially a one of a kind! I so wanted to get the holes covered today so I could take pix and finish up that thread I started.
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Merry Christmas, Charly! Thanks again for looking after me in August........ the 'cee-gar' bar is on my list for '08! :mrgreen:
wmthor
Veteran RRF member

Post by wmthor »

Merry Christmas Charly
'96 1997 LH MG
'98 360 LH MG
'00 360/12 Carl Wilson LH FG
'07 730S Shiloh LH
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

Merry Christmas Charly!
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Post by kenposurf »

Merry Christmas Charly!

Return to “Groove Yard: by Admin”