Name that tune

Rock, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Country, Progressive and Metal music from 70’s on.
fireglo67

Re: Name that tune

Post by fireglo67 »

It's Scotty's Radiohead and Primal Scream karaoke hour!

I've just got 2 things to say.

1. I'm really pleased I haven't bought a 620 yet as it actually looks like a girls guitar. (or it does when you play it Scotty)

and....

2. I'm really concerned about the quality of the table that you've got your vox amp on. Is it MDF?
scotty

Post by scotty »

hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha
scotty

Post by scotty »

heres one for rob
captsandwich
Intermediate Member

Post by captsandwich »

Arrgh, I know that last one, but I can't think of the name.

PS: Scotty, was Gerry Marsden your guitar teacher?

Or maybe Mark King?

Or do they charge for guitar straps by the yard in Scotland?
:wink:
fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

"There you go way too fast, If you don't slow down you're gonna crash......."

The Primitives - Crash.

Superb version mate!

FYI :- The band had 3 top 20 hits, and released 3 albums. If only you'd been in the band, and if they hadn't had a dickhead of a manager, then who knows what could have been..... :)

An interesting thing about The Primitives, and something a lot of new bands seem to do when they get signed.

We heard their demos and saw them live, and yeah, it was a raw sound with great 3 minute pop songs all the way.
So they get a record deal, get a rather large advance to record an album (it was different in those days) and off they go.
We get the first mix of the album in from the studio and it sounds like a different band, bland and lifeless.
Turns out that the first thing they did when they got their advance was to go out and buy brand new gear and instruments.
So on strict orders, the old gear and instruments were brought back in, and the classic, raw, first album was made.

Because of the critical and commercial success of the first single and album, they got more of their own way with the second album, which true to form was **** and didn't sell at all. By the third album they were dropped from the label.

Rock and roll. :roll:
whojamfan
RRF Consultant

Post by whojamfan »

When the wife's away, the mice will drink all the Bud and Jack they can, and make web cam videos. God bless 'em :D
scotty

Post by scotty »

whojamfan wrote:When the wife's away, the mice will drink all the Bud and Jack they can, and make web cam videos. God bless 'em :D
and do video calls to friends in Iwoa trying to get their videos posted.ARGGGGGGGGGGG :lol: :lol: :lol:
whojamfan
RRF Consultant

Post by whojamfan »

No lie! Easier to teach a cat to eat with a fork! :lol: :lol: We did have fun though, and didn't need subtitles! :D
fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

So. Have you got the web cam set up Mike?
scotty

Post by scotty »

Mateybob wrote:So. Have you got the web cam set up Mike?
oh my god dont go there.mike and i are undergoing therapy.Mike is currently lets say OOT of ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!
but we are hoping we will get it soon.i might need to do another 3 hr videocall and speak to his Mrs! :lol: or the neighbours.
whojamfan
RRF Consultant

Post by whojamfan »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whojamfan
RRF Consultant

Post by whojamfan »

Hopefully this works. British band, one of their few hits, not my best playing, but it's free so don't sweat it. And no, it's not a wig for you cheeky types :lol: :lol: [img][IMG]http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/whojamfan/th_Song1fb.jpg[/img][/img]
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

I have no idea who's song that is Mike. I was too busy looking at that great headstock on your 12. I have only ever seen one of those in pictures before.

Btw you could be Kenny's long lost brother! :lol: :lol:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
scotty

Post by scotty »

ITS ABOUT TIME
I need a clue? and you need a light! :D.P>S I helped you out mike and i hope you dont mind.Remember click and copy on the bottom link and paste onto your rrf post.Right im off to work.Actually i see that is your link! weird.?anyway your up and running matey. :mrgreen:
scotty

Post by scotty »

i know i know this one but i cant get it need a clue?

Return to “Groove Yard: by Admin”