Name that tune

Rock, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Country, Progressive and Metal music from 70’s on.
scotty

Re: Name that tune

Post by scotty »

nope ive answerd the last two it someone else turn. :wink:
whojamfan
RRF Consultant

Post by whojamfan »

Sorry Greg, totally missed that, it's "Whip it"by DEVO, great job btw!
whojamfan
RRF Consultant

Post by whojamfan »

I've just got a webcam, a phillips sic4750/27(don't know why the model # is so long) at the Evil empire for about 19 bucks. Comes with a mic/headphone thingy, and even installed on my(I know I know)Vista equiped pc. Hopefully, I'll be able to post with it soon, but my point is you can get one for under 20 bucks. It's USB and specifically designed for video conferencing. Hope I can get the rest to work, got a few ditties of my own, none of them 'bout Jack and Diane though. :lol: :lol:
captsandwich
Intermediate Member

Post by captsandwich »

Whip it good!
While you figure out your camera, I'll submit another quick & easy one for you guys, this time on the 12 string (note the custom made, 1 of a kind strap 8) ):

rkbsound
Veteran RRF member

Post by rkbsound »

Tears of a Clown (Smokey Robinson)- version is the one covered by English Beat?
scotty

Post by scotty »

Greg1 brilliant.you put a smiiiiillle ooonn my face. :D
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

scotty wrote:Greg1 brilliant.you put a smiiiiillle ooonn my face. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I got a visual of that mad laugh of yours when I read this.

Greg that was great. I just could not put my finger on the answer. I have heard the Smokey Robinson version of course, but this was just a little different so I was not quite sure.

Keep 'em coming. This is fun.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
fireglo67

Post by fireglo67 »

I should be able to do some as soon as my good friend Mr Amazon delivers the web cam. :)

Greg, are you listening to the original song on your headphones as you play?

Lovely 12 string. I like my Jetglo but first choice by a mile would have been mapleglo....

Sigh....
captsandwich
Intermediate Member

Post by captsandwich »

Mateybob wrote:I should be able to do some as soon as my good friend Mr Amazon delivers the web cam. :)

Greg, are you listening to the original song on your headphones as you play?
No sir.

Funny, but I would've preferred a JG when I was looking. Or at least a BT to match my six.

Here's another to keep this thread near the top. The timing is off in spots because it is blazingly hot here today and I stopped at the pub on the way home from work. :oops:

rkbsound
Veteran RRF member

Post by rkbsound »

Redemption Song! Nice job.
whojamfan
RRF Consultant

Post by whojamfan »

Well, got my webcam setup, whipped out the 360/12, made a decent recording of a song, set up over at photobucket, tried to upload it, no dice. I guess they only allow 100mb uploads, and mine is like 247mb. It's a two and a half minute song, sound quality is ok, picture is nothing to write home about, but I'm stumped, as it's no different than Scottys or Gregs. Any ideas anybody?
scotty

Post by scotty »

now when on photobucket i go to the old uploader then upload video and copy and paste.i`ll speak to you later mike.im knackered you and brian and the boys kept me too late last night. :lol: :wink:
if you can watch your video on photo bucket you have successfully uploaded it.Now when you go to copy and paste it go to the bottom link (the IMG code) left click on it.it will say in yellow copied. then go to the RRF and paste it to your post.
scotty

Post by scotty »

ok for those that cant understand me.what im looking for is the band and the 3 songs im playing?This ones for mike.the singing is awful im ready for the attack you Bas*a*ds. :lol: its all about fun comeon guys wheres the videos???????????
Last edited by scotty on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scotty

Post by scotty »

and one more this band are from my hometown.This is a bad version of this song ive had a couple of whiskeys!name the song and band and for the clever ones name the album that the song is taken from?
also i would just like to thank all the boys who were online having a chat last night it was hilarious.you know who you all are! you filthy lot!
scotty

Post by scotty »

P.S it was sunny today in Scotland yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Groove Yard: by Admin”