Now Taking RRF CD2 2008 Orders

Rock, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Country, Progressive and Metal music from 70’s on.
admin
Site Admin

Now Taking RRF CD2 2008 Orders

Post by admin »

Hello everyone. As the excitement mounts for the holidays, I am please to announce that our RRF 2008 CD2 is in for duplication and the artwork, now finalized, goes out tomorrow, electronically.

We expect to begin shipping the first week of December 2008 so it will be in your hands in time for the holiday season. The price of the RRF CD2 2008 remains the same as the CD1. The cost of CD2 including shipping worldwide is $12.00 US.

You can see the artwork on the RickResource Products Order Page which includes the track listings. We have the same outstanding shipping department again this time so your order will go out as soon as the CDs hit the desk of shipper extraordinaire, Mark Walker. Placing your orders early will help us with the cash flow for those who feel so inclined.

I have to say that the quality of this CD is equal to the last and you have to love the way in which Mark Walker pushed the project forward at the speed of Rickenbacker. Many thanks to all the contributors and of course to RIC for creating the guitars and basses that has allowed us to come together in the first place.

Finally, please note that you do not have to be a Pay Pal member to order this CD - just use your credit card and follow the instructions.

Thanks for your patience and support as always.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Re: Now Taking RRF CD2 2008 Orders

Post by kiramdear »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:mrgreen: :!: :!: :!:
All I wanna do is rock!
ozover50
RRF Consultant

Post by ozover50 »

Done!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Never eat more than you can lift." - Mr. Moon
gibsonlp
Technical Admin

Post by gibsonlp »

Wow, the album art is just great!
So long and thanks for all the fish!
Scastles

Post by Scastles »

+1 on the CD cover art work. Very good.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I quite agree, Stan. The artwork is truly outstanding. Wait until you hear it! :)
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

The art work is fantastic. I have heard some of the tracks that are on this CD and if they any indication of what you might expect for quality this should be a great CD to have in your collection. Great job all around Mark and Peter. Well done.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Order sent in! :D
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

The artwork is first class and the playlist looks great! Hearty congratulations to everyone involved and six months of my indentured servitude to Mark Walker. :D

I can't wait to get my paws on it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
All I wanna do is rock!
melibreits

Post by melibreits »

Hmmmm.... I would like to order 3 CD's, but it doesn't look like there is a way to do that.... I don't want to generate extra Paypal fees by hitting the "buy" button three separate times, LOL!
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

Mel, I think you can use your credit or debit card too :)
All I wanna do is rock!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Melissa: My apology. You can now order multiple copies if you wish within a single transaction. :)
RickResource Products Order Page

beatlefreak

Post by beatlefreak »

Got my order in.
melibreits

Post by melibreits »

Thanks, Peter.... Just ordered my 3 copies! :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Melissa and all who have ordered thus far, thanks for your early orders. I will let you know when the duplicated copies have landed and when the first mailing has occurred.

If all goes according to plans, the CD will be in your hands in early December 2008. That is under 90 days from start to finish, thanks to the efforts of the contributors and the hard work of Mark Walker.

Return to “Groove Yard: by Admin”