Beach Boys - "Warmth of the Sun" cover

A round-table feedback exchange
beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Beach Boys - "Warmth of the Sun" cover

Post by beatbyrd »

Submitted for your approval (hopefully); one timely Beach Boys cover. It's the last song on the page at: http://beatbyrd.com/beach_boys
Headphones and a bit of volume helps....... Thanks. Tom
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG
vynesmusic

Re: Beach Boys - "Warmth of the Sun" cover

Post by vynesmusic »

beatbyrd wrote:Submitted for your approval (hopefully); one timely Beach Boys cover. It's the last song on the page at: http://beatbyrd.com/beach_boys
Headphones and a bit of volume helps....... Thanks. Tom
WELL... that was virtually perfect....did not hear a thing wrong with that track :D

You have a great ear for vocals---that was a very fine recording! That song is one of Brian's masterpieces...... 8)
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
walker
Advanced Member

Post by walker »

WOW! Nice job; I can't tell you how impressive that was! This could pass as a lost track by Wilson himself. Not many dare step up to Brian's more ingenius work, and you knocked it out of the park, Sir!
beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Post by beatbyrd »

Wow! That's a pair of very positive compliments. And they are especially welcome because they come from guys who record, mix, and master their own music (playing and singing all of the parts). I think that was cover #94 for me and your comments will help me get to 100, 125, or more.

I'm thinking about trying to channel Carl Wilson for a future cover of "Caroline, No". A little closer at hand, I should be posting a cover of the Everlys' "On the Wings of a Nightingale" sometime over the weekend. Thanks guys. Tom
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG
guitarist09

Post by guitarist09 »

WOW!! That is an awesome cover! Amazing playing! :D

Return to “Recordings By RRF Members”