'Girl On The Bus' is our March recording

A round-table feedback exchange
Rya

'Girl On The Bus' is our March recording

Post by Rya »

We try to put out a song a month and 'Girl on the bus' is the one for March. A short, simple song that was written many years ago and then forgotten until now.
The hardest thing with these songs is finding places where people will listen to them. And one of the hardest things about being in a band that doesn't perform covers is finding gigs where you don't have to pay to play.
We hope you like 'Girl on the bus'. :-)

https://soundcloud.com/rya66/girl-on-the-bus
Folkie
Advanced Member

Re: 'Girl On The Bus' is our March recording

Post by Folkie »

So glad you resurrected this song. As always, the guitars and vocals really stand out, and this one has a clear sixties vibe (It made me think of The Hollies' "Bus Stop"). As I've said before, I think your work deserves a larger audience. Have you thought about putting out a CD?
Rya

Re: 'Girl On The Bus' is our March recording

Post by Rya »

Hi, and thanks for your comments. I'm glad you like the song, it's always good to get feedback. Your not the first to say it sounds like a 60's song. I like to take that as a compliment as it's my favourite era for music.
Yes, we have a music album for sale on the internet at all the usual places although we don't actually have a CD that can be bought. Just like everyone else, we would very much like to reach a wider audience, but it's not so easy.

Return to “Recordings By RRF Members”