BAD RONBO MEETS TOM GOODE !

Off Topic discussion forum

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

BAD RONBO, KiLLeR DWaRfS
Professional Player

BAD RONBO MEETS TOM GOODE !

Post by BAD RONBO, KiLLeR DWaRfS »

met RRF member tom goode today (sunday) at his work in a toronto television studio today to drop off some gibson/schaller M4 machines for his gibson bass . we exchanged blah/blahs for about 30 mins. great guy and has gone thru a million axes as i have in the past. that's three members down...(paul boyer,steve wood,tom goode ) and a billion to go ! :twisted: (i'll be hearing from jps "what about me ?" very soon !!!!) :lol: i feel like i'm on tour again...break out the toaster oven for the shared peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ! :lol:
tgoode

Re: BAD RONBO MEETS TOM GOODE !

Post by tgoode »

LOL!

Great to meet you too Ronbo!

Now, if the time comes that I decide to sell my Les Paul Triumph bass I'll be able to fetch top dollar for having an "artist played/owned" connection, hehehe.

Thanks a million for the tuners. My plan is to use the shell, worm and key from one of them with the post and bushings from my incorrect tuner.

When the dust settles the remaining parts will be made available to anyone who needs them.
winston
Membership Admin

Re: BAD RONBO MEETS TOM GOODE !

Post by winston »

Oh good! Another Canadian on the forum. We are few and far between it would seem Tom. Toronto is a nice friendly city that I have visited a few times in recent years. Mostly when my wife and I are on our way to St. Lucia. :D
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein

Return to “The Others: by CJ Johansson”