Busy With Change

Off Topic discussion forum

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

incubus2432

Re: Busy With Change

Post by incubus2432 »

I probably would have gotten a Duramax had my wife expressed interest in taking a horse (or several) on trips when I was truck shopping.....she waited until after I bought my 1500 to mention it. Oh well......it should pull a two horse trailer easily but I prefer to have way more power than likely ever needed.

Due to the size of our property, "only" 5.17 acres, we are limited to two or three horses. My wife's goal has always been to just be a horsie retirement home of sorts. The retired police horse is more than she had ever hoped for. She is blown away with how calm and well trained he is along with being just plain friendly and happy. An excellent first horse for sure.
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Yes, police horses are great since they get almost constant attention (training) and have learned just about everything anyone would need for a pleasure horse. Much nicer than dealing with wild mustangs (been there, done that :roll: ) off the range...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

I take it you haven't met Louie, yet? He is Teddy's partner in crime, these days! :roll:
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

It looks like you made a great move for both you and the family Brian. Enjoy.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
incubus2432

Post by incubus2432 »

jps wrote:I take it you haven't met Louie, yet? He is Teddy's partner in crime, these days! :roll:
Yes, I did......once I believe. I didn't remember if he is a lab mainstay or not like Ted.......I thought he was a one time visitor.
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

incubus2432 wrote:...I thought he was a one time visitor.
I wish! :roll:
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

incubus2432 wrote:
wmthor wrote:Congratulations! You'll need to change your avatar as I don't see Jack and/or Blaze doing any burnouts. :mrgreen:
From 500-ish horsepower to 1. A bit of a change!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like quite a change, Brian. I'm excited for you. Keep us up on how the new duties work out for you.

Return to “The Others: by CJ Johansson”