Tony Cabibe to the front desk, please!

Off Topic discussion forum

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

jps
RRF Consultant

Re: Tony Cabibe to the front desk, please!

Post by jps »

johnallg wrote:I like what you did getting rid of the chimney and laundry chute - a lot of room recovered in a smaller kitchen.
Yeah, I have been wanting to do that for a long time, just had to get someone convinced! :wink:
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

jps wrote:
johnallg wrote:I like what you did getting rid of the chimney and laundry chute - a lot of room recovered in a smaller kitchen.
Yeah, I have been wanting to do that for a long time, just had to get someone convinced! :wink:
I know how that goes... :lol: :lol: :lol:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

Perhaps we can fly Jeff in when the time comes and he can work with Janey on a new design! :wink:

If the Mrs had her way, my 2 car garage would be converted into a second "working" kitchen! :shock:

This kind of thing scares me to death. It took us 7 years to agree on the paint to cover the builder white wash!!! I just gave up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

ajish4 wrote:If the Mrs had her way, my 2 car garage would be converted into a second "working" kitchen! :shock:
You live in South Florida, what do you need a garage for? :twisted: It's not like it helps during a hurricane, anyway. :lol:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

jps wrote:
ajish4 wrote:If the Mrs had her way, my 2 car garage would be converted into a second "working" kitchen! :shock:
You live in South Florida, what do you need a garage for? :twisted: It's not like it helps during a hurricane, anyway. :lol:
LoL, you have to see the new Hurricane Code for south Fl, the garage may very well be the only thing that remains!

Besides, my little Nissan Cube needs to be kept out of the sun. You wouldn't believe what the constant pounding of the sun does to plastic & rubber! :wink: :lol: 8) :roll:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

ajish4 wrote:...my little Nissan Cube needs to be kept out of the sun. You wouldn't believe what the constant pounding of the sun does to plastic & rubber! :wink: :lol: 8) :roll:
Try one of these. I may even have one big enough for you (the car, that is). :mrgreen:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

jps wrote:
ajish4 wrote:...my little Nissan Cube needs to be kept out of the sun. You wouldn't believe what the constant pounding of the sun does to plastic & rubber! :wink: :lol: 8) :roll:
Try one of these. I may even have one big enough for you (the car, that is). :mrgreen:
Wise a$$. :wink: :mrgreen:
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

ajish4 wrote:
jps wrote:
Wise a$$. :wink: :mrgreen:
Tony, you could make yourself a cape with one of those tarps and fly through a hurricane like Superman! :lol: :mrgreen:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

rickenbrother wrote: Tony, you could make yourself a cape with one of those tarps and fly through a hurricane like Superman! :lol: :mrgreen:
Thanks Joey! It would have to be a VERY STRONG wind to get me off the ground! :mrgreen:
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

ajish4 wrote:
rickenbrother wrote: Tony, you could make yourself a cape with one of those tarps and fly through a hurricane like Superman! :lol: :mrgreen:
Thanks Joey! It would have to be a VERY STRONG wind to get me off the ground! :mrgreen:
You get the right tarp, sized just right for your cape and you'll be SUPER T! :mrgreen: 8)
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

rickenbrother wrote:
ajish4 wrote:
You get the right tarp, sized just right for your cape and you'll be SUPER T! :mrgreen: 8)
I recall some story about a hallway or elevator or something like that. :wink:
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

jps wrote:
rickenbrother wrote:
ajish4 wrote:Thanks Joey! It would have to be a VERY STRONG wind to get me off the ground! :mrgreen:
I recall some story about a hallway or elevator or something like that. :wink:
That's when Tony was making his own wind! Propulsion! Air pollution! :lol:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

:wink: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Return to “The Others: by CJ Johansson”