Colorado To Malibu

Reverberations from Duane Eddy and beyond
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Colorado To Malibu

Post by kenposurf »

The Astronauts ..best known for their hit Baja..many surf bands still try and capture the sound they had on their early RCA sides...hard to do as there was magic in the studio for those sessions. For those who are interested there is info out there re: the setup in the studio and writers/arrangers/producers etc..but for now:

admin
Site Admin

Re: Colorado To Malibu

Post by admin »

George, dripping reverb that gently sprays the face, understated riffs that blow wind in the hair and equipment about which we can only dream. What is not to love? Thanks for keeping this corner of the RRF alive and well. I am ready to blast off. :lol:
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
kenposurf
RRF Consultant

Re: Colorado To Malibu

Post by kenposurf »

admin wrote:George, dripping reverb that gently sprays the face, understated riffs that blow wind in the hair and equipment about which we can only dream. What is not to love? Thanks for keeping this corner of the RRF alive and well. I am ready to blast off. :lol:
Thanks for putting up w/me :D :D :D

Return to “Instrumental As Anything: by Admin”