The Liverpool Project Needs Your Attention

Reports from the United Kingdom
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

The Liverpool Project Needs Your Attention

Post by kiramdear »

C'mon, all you Brits and Anglophiles wherever you may be. We've got an impressive body of research on crime and music in Liverpool c.1960 which has been put together by our own Peter McCormack with many knowledgeable contributors including some veterans of the city's music scene during the boom. Sadly, it's one of the music history and interpretation forums that sees very little traffic outside of its chief contributors. Sad because that's what makes it so interesting, and there's so much material packed in those pages, links, vids, pics, I haven't even seen it all yet.
So pop on over, I'll warm up the kettle, leave your mark somewhere so we know you've been there :lol: It's up to you to represent good old Britain!
All I wanna do is rock!
admin
Site Admin

Re: The Liverpool Project Needs Your Attention

Post by admin »

Kira: It certainly seems that a number of Brits, as always, have stepped up to the plate on the Liverpool Project. Thanks for rallying the troops.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277

Return to “United Kingdom Chapter”