Can someone get me Paul's autograph?

Reports from the United Kingdom
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Can someone get me Paul's autograph?

Post by kiramdear »

This just in. There's no way I'll be there but maybe someone in London area would be able to go for me? I'm Pauly's biggest fan! I will compensate the generous soul who facilitates my whim with great generosity and hugs (and M.O. for expenses)

'FIREMAN' PAUL McCARTNEY TO MEET FANS

SHARE A 'LATE BREAKFAST' WITH PAUL McCARTNEY...THEN FINISH OFF YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

HMV are very proud to announce that music legend Paul McCartney will make a personal appearance at their London Oxford Circus flagship store, 150 Oxford Street next Sunday, 21st December 2008 between 10.00am - 11.00am to sign copies of 'Electric Arguments', the new highly critically acclaimed album by Paul's under the guise of The Fireman.

Not all music fans may be aware that the creative force behind the acclaimed music project The Fireman is none other than Paul McCartney, who has collaborated on the concept periodically with influential record producer 'Youth' since 1993. Their latest album Electric Arguments is an eclectic and varied album consisting of thirteen tracks recorded in thirteen days over the period of nearly a year. Each track was written and recorded in the space of one day. The Fireman went into the studio with no plan or clear direction of how they wanted the album to sound. The project took a life of its own and the results will surprise anyone expecting to hear the previous sound of the band.

Paul will visit HMV's flagship store to sign copies of The Fireman's new album 'Electric Arguments', which was released last month to much critical acclaim, and is being re-issued this week with exclusive new artwork.

WHERE: HMV 150 Oxford Street, London W1
WHEN: 10am - 11am, Sunday 21st December 2008 * wristband access only - see below
WHO/WHAT: Paul McCartney signing copies of 'Electric Arguments'

Please Note: Access to the event will be by wristband only, available now on a limited basis from HMV, 150 Oxford Street.

Only copies of 'Electric Arguments' will be signed.
All I wanna do is rock!
scotty

Re: Can someone get me Paul's autograph?

Post by scotty »

no! :twisted:
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

Aw Scotty, you'll do it for me wontcha please? :roll: I'd do it for you.
All I wanna do is rock!
scotty

Post by scotty »

Erm sorry kira im washing my hair that day! :lol:
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

I take it you're not a fan. :(
All I wanna do is rock!
scotty

Post by scotty »

Kira! im a fan but theres a fan and then theres a fan! :D
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

One time I slept on a street corner for two nights to buy seats in the twelfth row. :mrgreen:
All I wanna do is rock!
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

kiramdear wrote:One time I slept on a street corner for two nights to buy seats in the twelfth row. :mrgreen:
That's all you got after two nights on the street? :lol: :mrgreen:
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

Well, no, I also acquired a rash on my butt and a working knowledge of the best kinds of wine to serve at those chic impromptu box-office vigils. :mrgreen:
All I wanna do is rock!

Return to “United Kingdom Chapter”