Gorillaz

Reports from the United Kingdom
scotty

Gorillaz

Post by scotty »

Nice to see Paul and Mick up on On Melancholy Hill 8)
longhouse
Advanced Member

Re: Gorillaz

Post by longhouse »

Love the Gorillaz. Great music and one of the best video franchises in music history. (truth is I always expect to see the animated characters instead of real people when they perform)
electrofaro

Post by electrofaro »

I've come to like the latter stuff of the Gorillaz. Nice! :D
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless
scotty

Post by scotty »

Slight thread drift since Mick and Paul made an appearance love this BAD track takes me back.Woo hoo!

and whilst Mick and Paul made an appearance on Gorliizas i love the fact not long after Cut the Clash Paul and Joe make an appearance on BADs Medicine Show this is when the band were in dispute over the name "The Clash", which Mick had originally threatened to use with Topper when he was kicked out of the band.Anyway im rambling.......
longhouse
Advanced Member

Post by longhouse »

Mick is an ICON and a huge hero of mine. Just wish I could hear his guitar better on Melancholy Hill.
scotty

Post by scotty »

longhouse wrote:Mick is an ICON and a huge hero of mine. Just wish I could hear his guitar better on Melancholy Hill.
+1 Noel Favorite track of all time is "Kickin' In" i cant seem to find any link or video for this though.Great track.
scotty

Post by scotty »

Ok back on track with a Classic and in the theme of guest artists with De La Soul ,still no Animation Noel! :twisted:
windchimp
Intermediate Member

Post by windchimp »

Oh yeah Scotty - loves me some B.A.D. Have ya checked out any of Mick's latest stuff with Carbon/Silicon? Love blasting down the road with The News blaring! :twisted:

Now I gotta look into these Gorillaz more...never took them seriously til you posted that video - good stuff! 8)
"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"
scotty

Post by scotty »

Ross you beat me to it this was going to be my next post :D Nicely put us onto Carbon Silicon with Mick with Generation X and Sigue Sigue Sputnik member Tony James.No dont worry no Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Love Missile F1-11 videos welcome here :lol: Although Noel did get his animated video :wink:

Return to “United Kingdom Chapter”