Post by david/wales/u.k »

The walnutburst look really nice.. :)
godber
Advanced Member

Re: Here they are

Post by godber »

mark-s wrote:Hi

Thought I'd show you my new Walnutburst 330:

Never had a Rickenbacker before, but I'm converted!
This is really nice Mark - which Guitar Guitar shop did you get it from - it looks "warmer" that the website photos.
k43rover
Intermediate Member

Post by k43rover »

godber wrote:
mark-s wrote:Hi

Thought I'd show you my new Walnutburst 330:

Never had a Rickenbacker before, but I'm converted!
This is really nice Mark - which Guitar Guitar shop did you get it from - it looks "warmer" that the website photos.
This colour looks really great in this picture...has a real vintage feel to it...lovely jubbly!! :D
mark-s

Post by mark-s »

Thanks for the nice comments.

I really like it. I usually play a reissue Fender Jaguar and strangely the neck feels fairly similar! I was expecting a real contrast.

I got it from the Newcastle gg shop, they had quite a few Walnutburst guitars in - I had a choice of 3 different 330s. They also had 360s and 4003s, apparently they've sold a couple of basses already but I think I might be the first person to buy a walnutburst 330! I remember I went in a few years ago & they only had 1 Rickenbacker in, now they've got loads! Great to see, but not for the weak willed...

The colour is a bit warmer than in the shop pics, I think the flash has made the contrast between the light & dark in the burst seem more extreme.
david/wales/u.k

Post by david/wales/u.k »

Have they got any 360 jetglos in ???..................There don't seem to be too many around at the moment
mark-s

Post by mark-s »

david/wales/u.k wrote:Have they got any 360 jetglos in ???..................There don't seem to be too many around at the moment
No Jetglo 360s unfortunately...

Return to “United Kingdom Chapter”