IS ANYONE THERE????

Reports from the United Kingdom
david/wales/u.k

IS ANYONE THERE????

Post by david/wales/u.k »

IS ANYONE THERE???????????? (or have all the UK users hibernated...not so far fetched with this so called summer- wettest drought ever!!)
david/wales/u.k

Re: IS ANYONE THERE????

I guess the answer is no :( ..........No-one has spoken on here since 13th May :cry:
redamber

Post by redamber »

I'm here - though I gather some UK members have become somewhat disillusioned!

Keep praying - there is life after recession!
Santa visits only once a year, but Santa Ana delivers Rics all year round.
8mileshigh

Post by 8mileshigh »

I'm here. Just waiting for something interesting to come along.
david/wales/u.k

There is hope!!!! 8)
Fretjob

Post by Fretjob »

Usually present in stealth mode, but thought I'd break cover.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I hear it has stopped raining. Is anyone headed to the Olympics? It is nice to see some posting here. For those who may be disillusioned, please let me know how I can take a sad song and make it better.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
david/wales/u.k

Stopped raining and the forecast for the week ahead is sunny with temps hitting nearly 30 degrees!! ( about mid 80's ) 8) 8) with the weather expected to last into next week!!.....................Unfortunately I have been made redundant from my job ( store closes Friday ) but at least I've got some time to enjoy the sun and play my Ric :D ....I've landed another job ( mobile librarian ) but it's only casual to start with but at least it is a start.
redamber

Post by redamber »

Sorry to learn of your recent job problems, David - hopefully something more permanent will turn up soon.

Actually, I have a connection with your homeland through my Ric collecting, as my sought-after Ric 660-6 in Amber Fireglo was bought from a private seller in Wales about two years ago (coincidentally, he was also called David - though, on reflection, this may not be so surprising as I know it is a popular name where you live!). The guitar has a wonderful flamed maple body, as you can see in the attached photo:
Ric 660-6 AFG Resize.JPG
As for the weather forecast, I remain sceptical...............
Santa visits only once a year, but Santa Ana delivers Rics all year round.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We have had a heatwave in eastern Canada that while dry has been oppressive by our standards. I hope you avoid it in the UK. I am glad you have found part-time work David. Economic woes have made it a challenge for all of us over the past several years. I admire your optimistic spirit and expect it will stand you in good stead. Rickenbaker on!
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
david/wales/u.k

Thanks all.......much appreciated :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

James, what a gorgeous 660. :)

Return to “United Kingdom Chapter”