another great artist passed...

Reports from Germany
xpitt
Intermediate Member

another great artist passed...

Post by xpitt »

Pina Bausch, famous dancer, passed aged 64. She got well known around the world with her "Wuppertaler Tanztheater" - creating a new avantgarde style of choreography.
doctorno
RRF Consultant

Re: another great artist passed...

Post by doctorno »

Thank you for the update, Alex. She had nothing to do with guitars and Rickenbackers, but nevertheless the news might be interesting for some of our friends overseas.
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

Thanks, guys. Her work is very original and interesting, and she seems like a wonderful artist indeed. Modern Dance fans will mourn her loss, i am sure.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jm70fMM3JAk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jm70fMM3JAk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
All I wanna do is rock!
xpitt
Intermediate Member

Post by xpitt »

Kira, thanks for the link and your comment. This forum is so great because people look over dish's edge concerning art even if there is no relationship to guitars in common and Rickenbacker in special, and thanks to my buddy german moderator Markus for not having deleted this post. :!:
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

People here are pretty tolerant about getting off-topic now and then. I think it's fine as long as no one minds, and can also be interesting and fun sometimes. Thank you for calling my attention to the life of this wonderful artist, Alex. :)
All I wanna do is rock!
doctorno
RRF Consultant

Post by doctorno »

kiramdear wrote:People here are pretty tolerant about getting off-topic now and then.
I am the last one to complain about anybody getting off-topic, as I often get off-topic myself. I agree with both of you that this makes this forum more interesting. And discussions about artists are much better than those about politics, religion or something like that ;) .
xpitt
Intermediate Member

Post by xpitt »

She was buried yesterday - too early - RIP

Return to “German Chapter: by Markus Horn”