BACK IN USSR PIANO AND JET TRACK

The history and music of the Fab Four
nick_whautum

BACK IN USSR PIANO AND JET TRACK

Post by nick_whautum »

Hello everyone i'm looking for back in the ussr piano and jet track i've seen here are many isolated tracks and they are too cool! I want to record this song i've found the drums, but i didn't find the piano which i could play by myself but i really like that bright piano that they used for this one. Please can you help me?

PS: If someone knows how to isolate the beatles track please could tell me to me? I'm so curious.

Best regards,

Nick Whautum.
Zurdo

Re: BACK IN USSR PIANO AND JET TRACK

Post by Zurdo »

you don't specify what file format ?

I have it in MIDI format, are you familiar with MIDI files? you need Sequencing software like Cakewalk to isolate tracks, but otherwise I can provide just the piano track, (or drums or bass).

If you want it in .MP3 then that's another day, another dollar. you need to play the track in a Midi Sequencer, and record the audio to whatever format you are recording to, whether CD format, or MP3 format.

to play it in MIDI format in your computer, you just click on the file and Windows Media Player will play it.
Rickenbacker 370-12 1966, Hofner 500/1 1966, Gibson ES-150 DCW 1970,
Vox Viscount 1967, Vox Series 90 1969. Yamaha PSR-9000 Midi Sequencer Arranger 2000
nick_whautum

Post by nick_whautum »

Zurdo wrote:you don't specify what file format ?

I have it in MIDI format, are you familiar with MIDI files? you need Sequencing software like Cakewalk to isolate tracks, but otherwise I can provide just the piano track, (or drums or bass).

If you want it in .MP3 then that's another day, another dollar. you need to play the track in a Midi Sequencer, and record the audio to whatever format you are recording to, whether CD format, or MP3 format.

to play it in MIDI format in your computer, you just click on the file and Windows Media Player will play it.
Yeah but i meant the lp isolated track you know what i mean?
servant

Post by servant »

Have you looked through this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=397813

Return to “Beatles' Forum”