My Rickenbacker Sound! Check it out!

Let Us Know About Your Performances Past, Present and Future
SloRider

Re: My Rickenbacker Sound! Check it out!

Post by SloRider »

Not to mention what appears to be a Yamaha CS80 in the back... I'm stunned.
Oldworldman

Post by Oldworldman »

Very good eye SloRider! You really know your synths and I am impressed! Yeah not to make you sick or anything, but our studio found this gem in a church and they called me out to get it out of their music room. They told me they could not get a really desirable piano sound out of it. Lol. So I offered them $100.00 and they said I could have it if I moved it out myself. I said no problem! So I got me a good friend with muscles, and a truck, and off it went to our studio for upgrades and a good calibration! It is fully functional and we are slowly replacing all of the components in each of the main boards including the main power supply in order to keep it alive for years to come.

Since I acquired the Cs-80, I have given it all the attention and care it needs. It is very well regarded and loved by all who works here at my studio. I am trying to land a Yamaha GS-1 to go with it, but the money situation is not quite right at the moment so it may fall through the cracks. We also have a Yamaha DX-1.

What else do you see? :D
woodyng

Post by woodyng »

A CS-80! TRES cool!

any Orchestrons in there? :wink:

i thought i might have seen a wurlitzer e-piano...?
Oldworldman

Post by Oldworldman »

Well, Woody, nope no Orchestrons, but we do have an Optigon, and a whole library of discs. Yes there was a Wurlitzer 200A. Good Eye Woody. Do you know what the gold piano is over to the right?
SloRider

Post by SloRider »

Oldworldman wrote: What else do you see? :D
Ha well we've covered most of it but there's the Taurus 1 pedals on the floor of course!

Sounds like your studio is hoppin. Got a website or anything?
Oldworldman

Post by Oldworldman »

Oh no, no web site. We are a private studio and The American Rush project is still being built. We still have a ways to go before the final unavailing to the public.

But when we start touring, the web site for American Rush will be ready and active. It is a huge undertaking and we want to do it all right. Good eye again!

THe gold piano to the right is a custom 1977 Rhodes 76 Suitcase piano tolexed in tan and with a gold grill cloth. I also have a Fender Rhodes piano bass that matches that. It is kind of a trade mark for me personally.

Keep in touch.

:)
SloRider

Post by SloRider »

Definitely keep us updated as you progress, very interested.
Oldworldman

Post by Oldworldman »

:D We definitely will!
Attachments
DSC01321.JPG

Return to “My Gig Forum”