Rickenbrothers at SCARF

Rolling the Finest in Digital Movies
collin

Re: Rickenbrothers at SCARF

Post by collin »

suedehead71 wrote:wow. WOW. wow.
I'm telling ya man, come to the next one, LA is local enough! :)
suedehead71

Post by suedehead71 »

well, now that i am on the forum here, i'm sure i'll hear about the upcoming shows. i'm soooo happy there's such a huge rickenbacker-nut community online!
i will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered.
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

suedehead71 wrote:i'm soooo happy there's such a huge rickenbacker-nut community online!
It is far more than online! Here is part of the gathering from MARF III at Pick Of The Ricks.
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

suedehead71 wrote:well, now that i am on the forum here, i'm sure i'll hear about the upcoming shows. i'm soooo happy there's such a huge rickenbacker-nut community online!
Ooh, another local L.A.-area forumite! We're always recruiting for the jam sessions! :D

Saturday, May 8th, 12-8pm, Backline Rehearsal Studios, in the Showcase Room, Garden Grove, CA. More details here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=394331
suedehead71

Post by suedehead71 »

jps wrote:
suedehead71 wrote:i'm soooo happy there's such a huge rickenbacker-nut community online!
It is far more than online! Here is part of the gathering from MARF III at Pick Of The Ricks.

yipes! nice pic!
i will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered.
suedehead71

Post by suedehead71 »

paologregorio wrote:
suedehead71 wrote:well, now that i am on the forum here, i'm sure i'll hear about the upcoming shows. i'm soooo happy there's such a huge rickenbacker-nut community online!
Ooh, another local L.A.-area forumite! We're always recruiting for the jam sessions! :D

Saturday, May 8th, 12-8pm, Backline Rehearsal Studios, in the Showcase Room, Garden Grove, CA. More details here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=394331

hmmm, i may well be free that saturday! however, i am currently amp-less. sold my ampeg reverberocket to "force' myself to knuckle down and get a UK Vox. now i regret doing something that dumb. i can't even tell you guys what i've been using for an "amp" at home lately---too embarrassing!!
paologregorio

Post by paologregorio »

The room comes fully equipped with amps, and a few of us bring an amp or two along, so there will be plenty. No need to bring an amp...so, no excuses! ;) :lol:
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

paologregorio wrote:The room comes fully equipped with amps, and a few of us bring an amp or two along, so there will be plenty. No need to bring an amp...so, no excuses! ;) :lol:
That's true, I don't think there's anymore room for another amp on the stage by the time we finish setting up anyway! :mrgreen:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

suedehead71 wrote:
jps wrote:

yipes! nice pic!
You will note that there are forumites from all over the USA, Canada, England and Australia in that photo! 8)

Return to “Videos by RRF Members”