Video medley of my cover band - 4003S & Thunderbird content

Rolling the Finest in Digital Movies
gearhed289
Intermediate Member

Video medley of my cover band - 4003S & Thunderbird content

Post by gearhed289 »

OK, no luck with Vimeo, but I found us on YouTube. A friend of ours edited this together from a four camera shoot we had done at a fest over Labor Day weekend. No stellar playing on my end, but the girl is pretty. :lol: Enjoy!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zN1WUi4uRkA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zN1WUi4uRkA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Re: Video medley of my cover band - 4003S & Thunderbird content

Post by kiramdear »

Cool, Tom! Very nice promo vid; very well put together. Everybody sounds great, too. Thanks for sharing that.
All I wanna do is rock!
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

Nice!
woodyng

Post by woodyng »

cool,tom! diggin' the 4003 tone on that reggae number,plus i LOVE that (white?) t bird.......rockin' band!
gearhed289
Intermediate Member

Post by gearhed289 »

woodyng wrote:cool,tom! diggin' the 4003 tone on that reggae number,plus i LOVE that (white?) t bird.......rockin' band!
That's the Sublime song "Santaria". The Ric is a MUST on that one. I solo the toaster and play finger style.

The white (very) bass is a Check made non-rev T-bird II clone. The pickup is a late model TB+ with a NOS 70s chrome cover.

Thanks all!

Return to “Videos by RRF Members”