My Band's New Video

Rolling the Finest in Digital Movies
brycycle
Advanced Member

My Band's New Video

Post by brycycle »

we received a Council for the Arts grant to do a new video.

turned the song over to a friend/video director and got this...yup, that's trash dragon. fun stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekAy9NIhB5o
scotty

Re: My Band's New Video

Post by scotty »

Great song and video i enjoyed that. :D
ricardo_vicente

Post by ricardo_vicente »

Must be great to have a video funded and shot for the band. Call me old-fashioned but I would have liked to have seen the band every now and then. I think the song is great. The band's sound is really cracking! I'm off over to the myspace page right now ...
brycycle
Advanced Member

Post by brycycle »

ricardo_vicente wrote:Must be great to have a video funded and shot for the band. Call me old-fashioned but I would have liked to have seen the band every now and then. I think the song is great. The band's sound is really cracking! I'm off over to the myspace page right now ...
well, our singer was supposed to star in the viedo but had to cancel last minute due to tour obligations w/ Broken Social Scene.

we haven't played ive since 2004, so appearing in a preformance-based video is next to impossible...but i hear where you're coming from. though, it has been interested using new media to keep the band viable/current w/o using the old stand-by of touring your *** off.
Dave12

Post by Dave12 »

Just caught up with this thread, Bryce. Great sound... in fact I liked it so much I just bought your album - very nice stuff. I agree the video should have featured Lisa! Good luck.

Dave
Regards, Dave

Rickenbacker 381/12V69
Rickenbacker 360/12V64
Guild JF30-12
Gibson B-25
Gretsch Electrotone Bass
suedehead71

Post by suedehead71 »

brycycle wrote:we received a Council for the Arts grant to do a new video.

turned the song over to a friend/video director and got this...yup, that's trash dragon. fun stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekAy9NIhB5o

Nice! congrats!!
i will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered.

Return to “Videos by RRF Members”