My British Invasion band play Substitute

Rolling the Finest in Digital Movies
Memphis Blue

My British Invasion band play Substitute

Post by Memphis Blue »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tEappHgGYPQ&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tEappHgGYPQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Hunter S. Thompson
iamthebassman
Veteran RRF member

Re: My British Invasion band play Substitute

Post by iamthebassman »

So does mine! :)
"Top 10 Best Bass Players" Austin Music Poll 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

Gear!
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Very well done Jeff. I recorded that song eons ago in a different age when dinosaurs roamed the eath (I said that last part for Scotty because he thinks I am older than dirt). :D
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
Memphis Blue

Post by Memphis Blue »

Thanks y'all...I started this band on a lark over two years ago playing for free at a small bar on Sunday afternoon...I now have some of the city's premier players(and British Invasion freaks) playing in this band and we are drawing really nice crowds playing in all of the best clubs in Memphis...the crowd gets younger and younger too!
It's a dream come true for me...if it was a British Invasion hit played on the radio here in Memphis between 1964 and 1967, we probably play it...or could play it.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Hunter S. Thompson
suedehead71

Post by suedehead71 »

sweet!!!! i love it. but weren't you supposed to smash your Rick at the end? ;)
i will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or numbered.
GATSBY

Post by GATSBY »

That was great, You old ****'s are good!

Return to “Videos by RRF Members”