2 Ric 12's on the Searcher's classic

Rolling the Finest in Digital Movies
Memphis Blue

2 Ric 12's on the Searcher's classic

Post by Memphis Blue »

Sorry for the black and white but we have all vids in black and white on our web site for the retro look...they are viewed through a old black and white TV.<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1CO6j2RFlE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1CO6j2RFlE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Hunter S. Thompson
wmthor
Veteran RRF member

Re: 2 Ric 12's on the Searcher's classic

Post by wmthor »

Jeffery, the videos are great, thanks for sharing. If I might ask, where were you playing when the videos were shot?
'96 1997 LH MG
'98 360 LH MG
'00 360/12 Carl Wilson LH FG
'07 730S Shiloh LH
Memphis Blue

Post by Memphis Blue »

Thanks...these were shot at a club called Nocturnal in Memphis...it's the former Antenna club...very legendary in the 80's and 90,s...probably the best sounding room in the city.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Hunter S. Thompson
wmthor
Veteran RRF member

Post by wmthor »

I lived in Memphis between '78 & '84 and don't remember the Antenna Club. However, I do remember visiting several watering holes along Madison Ave.
'96 1997 LH MG
'98 360 LH MG
'00 360/12 Carl Wilson LH FG
'07 730S Shiloh LH
Memphis Blue

Post by Memphis Blue »

It used to be the Well and then the Antenna...I had a band called the Crime that played there all of the time...it's across the street from Murphys
Hunter S. Thompson

Return to “Videos by RRF Members”