My new band, Duke Rushmore, to roll out in March

Rolling the Finest in Digital Movies
Oskar

My new band, Duke Rushmore, to roll out in March

Post by Oskar »

Try as I may I was unable to upload the video of my band according to the instructions, so I've placed a link. Sorry about that.

After more than 20 years in various bands this is my latest version, Duke Rushmore. We've been practicing for a year and this video is a compilation of a short 15 minute gig we did at a benefit last June just to test the musical waters. A bit rough around the edges, but we've cleaned up a lot since then. We're going to do our first "official" gig this March. Really looking forward to it. As soon as I get some video of our upcoming gigs, I'll try to get them posted here properly.

Please feel free to offer any comments, critical or otherwise. Don't worry, I'm pretty thick-skinned. If you'd rather, e-mail your comments to me directly. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFyMBIe1 ... mm8ZCxJZI0
jimk
RRF Consultant

Re: My new band, Duke Rushmore, to roll out in March

Post by jimk »

Here you go.
JimK
Oskar

Post by Oskar »

Hey James! Many thanks! How did you do that? I tried following the directions, but not sure if YouTube has changed since the 2009 instructions were posted.
Thanks again!
Danotron
Intermediate Member

Post by Danotron »

Hey John,

That was great! Lot's of energy. I like the way you managed to fit a Marshall Crenshaw song in there with mostly 50's and 60's stuff and it sounded right :)

The Rick looks cool too 8)
Oskar

Post by Oskar »

Thanks for the compliment. Most appreciate since we were a bit rough. The bass player was with us for only two weeks. We've added tunes all the way up to the 21st century, and it's an interesting mix. They all seem to go well with the 60s stuff. Will definitely post a vid of our coming gig. Hopefully we'll be much better, :wink:
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

Oskar wrote:Hey James! Many thanks! How did you do that? I tried following the directions, but not sure if YouTube has changed since the 2009 instructions were posted.
Thanks again!
Truth be told, it took me two tries. Be sure to highlight, copy, and paste the whole code after the = sign. You may have made the same mistake I made. I inadvertently left part of it out on the first attempt. :oops:
JimK
Oskar

Post by Oskar »

I inadvertently left part of it out on the first attempt.
I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks.

Return to “Videos by RRF Members”