Gretsch Forum and For Sale Ads

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

billydlight

So can I post a Gretsch for sale here?

Post by billydlight »

Whattaya say Bob???
cjj
RRF Moderator

Re: So can I post a Gretsch for sale here?

Post by cjj »

Well, the "official" place for non-Rick stuff for sale is the "Second Strum" forum. Of course, since we seem to be going off in a Gretsch specific direction with this forum, it does seem that putting Gretsch sales here makes sense...
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Hi Billy,

Since there is a restriction on new members being able to view items for sale until after they have contributed 30 posts, your instrument must be posted in The Second Strum. viewforum.php?f=69
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
billydlight

Post by billydlight »

I've got way more'n 30 posts
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

Billy the restriction is on NEW members.............not you. :mrgreen: The area you need to post the instrument for sale in does not allow new members to see it.
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
drumbob
RRF Consultant

Post by drumbob »

Billy...I personally don't have a problem with you posting here, but perhaps you should check with Peter first. He has the final say. Thanks.

BTW...I am playing at the Jersey Shore all weekend if you're free. Check www.TheKootz.com and click on Schedule. Friday night is Forked River, Saturday in Barnegat, and Sunday in Beach haven on LBI.
billydlight

Post by billydlight »

I'm playing in Cape May all weekend or I'd come on down!!
sloop_john_b
Rick-a-holic

Post by sloop_john_b »

Aw shoot Billy, just spent the weekend in Cape May! Would have loved to see your band.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Billy: I can see no reason why we can't give this a trial period to see how it goes. You will now see a separate subforum for this purpose. Thanks for asking.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
billydlight

Post by billydlight »

Thanks Pete!
bosco64
Veteran RRF member

Post by bosco64 »

drumbob wrote:Billy...I personally don't have a problem with you posting here, but perhaps you should check with Peter first. He has the final say. Thanks.

BTW...I am playing at the Jersey Shore all weekend if you're free. Check http://www.TheKootz.com and click on Schedule. Friday night is Forked River, Saturday in Barnegat, and Sunday in Beach haven on LBI.
Damn, that's back home! I knew I should have came up this weekend! Sorry for the thread drift... :D
"Keep smiling, keep your mouth shut, and nobody gets hurt!" :mrgreen:
Don't bust Mike's chops...
'05 4003 BBR; '99 4001V63 FG; '96 4003S Trans Blue (custom refin from Paul W.)

Return to “Going Gretsch Forum:”