FT: Gretsch 6120 RHH (UK)

Gretsch Forum and For Sale Ads

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

verbed

FT: Gretsch 6120 RHH (UK)

Post by verbed »

Howdy, up for trade here and a few other places is my 2010 Gretsch 6120 Reverend Horton Heat. Its a fab guitar but i'm looking to consolidate my rig and i'm not sure this has a place in it. An eight month old guitar with only light occasional home use, it has no fretwear, bumps, dents, scratches etc. It does have some very slight tarnishing of the shiny shiny chrome hardware. Trade will include case and all candy.

Looking for trades from other UK forumites, preferably down south also. Ideally looking for solidbody, non trem guitars, but ultimately i'll entertain any offers (Rickenbacker maybe?) provided they are realistic and of approximately equivalent value.

Here is a pretty picture for those interested (more available upon request)

ImageIMG_0054 by thewalrus4, on Flickr
ken_j
RRF Consultant

Re: FT: Gretsch 6120 RHH (UK)

Post by ken_j »

Jack welcome to the RRF. This may do better in the Gretsch For sale section. viewforum.php?f=85&start=0 I will ask Tony to move it.
"The best things in life aren't things."
verbed

Post by verbed »

:oops: Oh dear hadn't noticed that, it would be much appreciated if it could be moved, thanks.
jch
Intermediate Member

Post by jch »

I'm still crying Jack! :(

I can't believe this hasn't sold over on the Gretsch forums!
verbed

Post by verbed »

Hello John, thanks for your tears! :cry:

Yes, I'm only just fully realising the extent to which the secondhand market has been hit by the recent financial crisis.
There are some silly bargains out there for those with hard cash, but they are in the minority. Even the usual rock solid historic Gibsons and their ilk are selling for a comparative pittance. Hence the trade focus, but even thats proved a tough endeavour so far!
verbed

Post by verbed »

Oh, if anyone's interested in a straight sale, the price is down to £1500 now :(
verbed

Post by verbed »

I forgot to say that this is on Ebay now, with a very reasonable reserve. I'm sure ya'll can find it if you're interested...

Return to “Going Gretsch Forum:”