From My Window - Welcome To Spring?

News, weather & sports

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

admin
Site Admin

From My Window - Welcome To Spring?

Post by admin »

For all of you that are enjoying spring, I wanted you to see what it looks like outside the Rickenbacker Forum Office today. Yes the date is correct, April 18, 2001. What does it look like outside your window.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
daniel

Post by daniel »

Hi, Peter

Yes, the seasons changed all over the world.
Here also is terrible weather.
Spring, spring.....where are you ?!?!?

Best wishes.

Daniel
daniel.rozic@zg.tel.hr
David_Bruce

Post by David_Bruce »

Hahaha! (not really) A week and a half ago in Indianapolis there were two days clear and above 80F - a record. Then an overcast week, instead of predicted rain, then two days clear and 70F. THEN two days of trace snow and nights in the mid 20Fs.

Most trees, flowers, and grass bloomed in the one warm week. All are confused. Spring is confused.
leftybass
RRF Consultant

Post by leftybass »

Freeze warning tonight in the Shenandoah Valley, blossoms everywhere. Low around 20F. It was warm, now its cold again. Maybe 70F over the weekend---At least its bright and Sunny..and green..Peter, enjoy the SNOW !!! Image
bigwig

Post by bigwig »

Northeast PA is partly cloudy..No- partly sunny..now it's cloudy....Wait..Wait...There's the sun. Around 40 Degrees F.

Soon spring will finally arrive- even in New Brunswick - and it will be raining Ricks again !!

Dave
david_gourley

Post by david_gourley »

we got big snowflakes in the raleigh/durham/rtp, nc area yesterday....

we'll be back in the 80s (temps, not time!) this weekend...

ciao,

david
guitarz67

Post by guitarz67 »

Peter.......Here in Wisconsin, we have had somewhat cool, wet weather but, this is not un-usual, for our midwestern U.S location. The grass is greening up and soon, will need it's first mowing !!!
Stan
Matt_Bassett

Post by Matt_Bassett »

I can certainly sympathize with you, Peter. I'm in Maine and we got hit with more snow today on top of 2-3 feet of snow-pack. Despite this lovely weather the gas grill still fires and beer flows nicely.
glen_l

Post by glen_l »

It's Autumn down here in Sydney Aus but still warm enough to be headed to the beach most days (if one could). Not till winter hits will it get really cold, but nothing like what you have up there Peter Brrrrrrrr.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome to spring. The weather seems to be improving. This is the view from the Rickenbacker Forum Office window today, March 22, 2002. I don't think I will go to the beach. It's the "Time of the Season" and with weather like this there are many that feel like a "Zombie."
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
leftybass
RRF Consultant

Post by leftybass »

Peter, it was 60 F at 17:00 in Virginia yesterday; It is now 24 F and WINDY======Spring has sprung back to wherever it came from!!! Back in the 50's this weekend though.....
headbanger
Veteran RRF member

Post by headbanger »

Yes in Perth it's dropped to a chilly 22C overnight......
rick12dr
Veteran RRF member

Post by rick12dr »

Kona , Hawaii logging in here, it's 8:30 AM, and in the mid 60s with light breezes, with a high in the mid 70s today[and for most of the next week.]
The locals say it's really cold when it gets in low 60s to upper 50s at night.They'd Never survive the midwest where I just moved from.

Return to “News At 11”