DVD-Digital Revolution??

The history and music of the Fab Four
Craig

DVD-Digital Revolution??

Post by Craig »

I recall some years back-while listening to my record collection skip, I made the mindset that if and when our boys-FAB 4- made the leap into the CD world, I would! I did...in fact shortly thereafter. But only when the Beatles' catalogue was introduced. Until then I avoided the quantum leap...haha! It has been wonderfull playing the songs and hearing more and more detail and reading how each "sound" was done! I am at the same crossroads with DVD! When will the medium be used to its fullest? Let our boys do to DVD what they did to CD's! Plus, i can finally buy a good DVD player. At 43, I cant wait for the information to fill the DVD world! Comments??
Gary_Cost

Post by Gary_Cost »

Craig;

The 'majority' of the VHS tape stuff has already been done on DVD! Hard days night will be released within a month or so as well.
Craig

Post by Craig »

Gary, I know the material is on DVD, but the DVD medium is not being used to its fullest! Guitar charts, descriptions of instruments used, track line-up and all sorts of tid bits can be placed on DVD's. DVD's are not just for veiwing material!
Think of the digital revolution like HDTV on disc!

Return to “Beatles' Forum”