Seasons Greetings to Larry Wassgren

The history and music of the Fab Four
admin
Site Admin

Seasons Greetings to Larry Wassgren

Post by admin »

Larry: I want to thank you for the excellent job you have done this past while fielding questions and offering knowledgeable comments about The Beatles' history and music. May I take this opportunity to extend Seasons Greetings to you and your family and to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2001.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
Tim_Fletcher

Post by Tim_Fletcher »

Sentiments echoed entirely - thanks Larry, I've learnt a lot from your posts here. Have a great holiday ! Same to you Peter, and everyone else hereabouts.
larrywassgren
Veteran RRF member

Post by larrywassgren »

Peter and Tim, thanks for the kind words. I've
learned a lot here from you two also. Merry Christmas to both of you(and anyone else reading this) and let's hope we continue to learn more about our favorite group and their equipment in 2001. I know we'll all be here next year, and we'll probably have more questions than answers!
Happy New Year!!
glen_l

Post by glen_l »

Hi Larry,

Sorry I missed the Xmas greetings but I'm here in time to wish you a happy new year from Aus.
fatrat

Post by fatrat »

hi larry,
sorry I missed giving you the happy cringle stuff....
good to see your still into all the Beatles stuff...you will really help these folks out with all your knowledge.....we use to speak on the phone about all the Beatles guitars years ago, I meet you through the adds in VG mag and we did some trading in the early 90s....
FATRAT

Return to “Beatles' Forum”