So guess who will be warming up for the Led Zeppelin show?

The genius of Chris Squire
elysrand
Advanced Member

Re: So guess who will be warming up for the Led Zeppelin show?

Post by elysrand »

Excellent and well though-out review, Bob! BTW, you are a really good writer too. I see a possible second career as rock journalist in your future 8)

I think you are spot-on, then simply has to be a DVD coming out of this.

Tell us, did you see film or video cameras widely deployed and rolling throughout the event? Were there folks in the stage wings and pit with shoulder-mounts doing closeups of band members during the performances?
ram

Post by ram »

Maybe Scotty (Chris' better half) took the handycam and will bootleg Chris' part of the show on the forum....anonymously of course!
relayer
Veteran RRF member

Post by relayer »

Tell us, did you see film or video cameras widely deployed and rolling throughout the event? Were there folks in the stage wings and pit with shoulder-mounts doing closeups of band members during the performances?
Speaking strictly of the Zeppelin portion, the news footage of Black Dog was supplied by the band (or band's organization). It was a multi camera affair with quite a few angles covered.
bob_atherton
Intermediate Member

Post by bob_atherton »

elysrand wrote: Tell us, did you see film or video cameras widely deployed and rolling throughout the event? Were there folks in the stage wings and pit with shoulder-mounts doing closeups of band members during the performances?
Thanks for the kind words, I would love to be a rock journalist, if only to gain access to the top gigs!

There were more cameras than you could shake a stick at, so I think the DVD will be on the way. :)

Return to “Chris Squire and Yes Forum”