miguel
RRF Consultant

Re: Calling all the Spaniards!

Post by miguel »

Welcome to the Spanish Chapter, Lluis!
rickyvox

Post by rickyvox »

Lluís Molina wrote: Hope to get aquainted to all of you and share my love for these instruments.
I'm a Ricker, baby, I'm a Ricker.
LL
Yes, you are indeed...
Lluis is a wonderful guitarist and bassist, and he has some nice Rickenbackers for both purposes.

Wellcome aboard !
:D
ricardo_vicente

Post by ricardo_vicente »

rickyvox wrote: Lluis is a wonderful guitarist and bassist, and he has some nice Rickenbackers for both purposes.

Wellcome aboard !
:D
PICS!!!!!! :D
Lluís Molina

Post by Lluís Molina »

According to Julio's message, it could be understood that I have a lot of Rickenbackers.

This is not true. Just a couple.

I have a jetglo '96 360V64/6 and a jetglo '91 4003 bass. I wish to complete the set with a fireglo 360WB/6.

And I am not able to upload photographs: the system states they are too heavy!

And I wish the girls thought I was a WONDERFUL guitarist and bassist :lol: :lol:

LL
I'm a Ricker, and a Rocker too!
Nacho

Post by Nacho »

Hi all!

greetings from Madrid.

Nice thing to meet this great forum. I am not having a good time with my lovely 620.. You are more than welcome to participate in the thread below...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=385204&p=489111#p489111

If I finally don't manage to fix my guitar, I'd appreciatte if you could provide me with the contact info of a good luthier in Spain, with experience in Ricks. Not easy to find here, as you probably already know.

saludos!
ricardo_vicente

Nacho wrote: I'd appreciatte if you could provide me with the contact info of a good luthier in Spain, with experience in Ricks. Not easy to find here, as you probably already know.
Hello and welcome, Ignacio.

This is something I would also appreciate help with. Is there a directory of luthiers in Spain anywhere on the net? I don't suppose anyone has first-hand knowledge of a luthier in Tenerife. I'm sure one day I'm going to need one.
rickyvox

Post by rickyvox »

Wellcome aboard, Nacho
:)

Richard, I don't know about anything like that, but anyway I can give Nacho some advice. There's a wonderful luthier here that knows very well vintage guitars and Rickenbackers. Lluís Molina, our new spaniard forumite... I think he has made some work with him, too.

Richard, when you reach Tenerife, I would be able to give you the contact with a person who makes some guitar work there in Canarias.
ricardo_vicente

rickyvox wrote:
Richard, when you reach Tenerife, I would be able to give you the contact with a person who makes some guitar work there in Canarias.
Thanks. I'll keep in touch.
Incidentally, I'll be in Tenerife on Saturday for a week's holiday and to start sorting out some of the formalities. Can't wait! It's just started to get nastily cold here in Germany and I'm looking longingly at the mild temperatures in the Canaries.

Return to “Spanish Chapter: by Miguel Valpuesta”