PRICE FOR 325C58

Modern years of Rickenbacker Guitars from 1984 to the present

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

Carl_Richards

PRICE FOR 325C58

Post by Carl_Richards »

Hi, I'm ready to order a jetglow 325 c 58.I know what they list for. but I dont have any idea of what price they are selling for. I'd appreciate it if anyone in this group could tell me what a good price for this guitar would be. Thanks..Carl Richards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Carl: I hear from people on an ongoing bais who have purchased a new Rickenbacker for as much as 40% off suggested retail. This, of course, depends on many factors.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
bruceglaser
Veteran RRF member

Post by bruceglaser »

There are several sponsors on the Vox Talks site that apparently give very good discounts on Rick's. Personally, I have purchased 3 Rick's from Ed Roman, 2 of them lefties, and his prices were better than 40% off list. I bought my son a 4003, and his price was close to 50% off. He also has a very entertaining website, he's a bit of a character and has some interesting views. Go to edromanguitars.com, click on the Rick link.
Frank_S

Post by Frank_S »

I would check EM Shorts guitars! Their Price is the best I found. Plus, last time I checked, they had a Jetglo ordered and it hadn't sold.
All the Alder ones ordered have sold.
jetglow

Post by jetglow »

I would also check with Bob Willcutt of Willcutt Guitar Shoppe......www.willcuttguitars.com.
Tell him I "Jetglow" sent you for a better price.

Return to “Rickenbacker Guitars: Modern Years - After 1983”