RRF CD3?

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
TheWonders

RRF CD3?

Post by TheWonders »

Will there be a RRF CD3?
weemac
Veteran RRF member

Re: RRF CD3?

Post by weemac »

Please do! and I'll remember to send my stuff in this time! :lol:
Eden.
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

Count me in! :D
All I wanna do is rock!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We still have copies remaining of CD2 which we have to sell in order to finance CD3.

We have kept the cost very low on the RRF CDs with the view to paying for some server costs and to break even if we sell out.

If you haven't ordered CD2 please consider doing so as it will let us move on to CD3. Remember they are $12US shipped to your door worldwide.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

I never got around to ordering CD2, so I just ordered one a minute ago.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks JDog and to those who have taken the time to order the RRFCD2 to date. Your support is much appreciated and I know you will love it.

A lot of work has gone into this project from the artists to Mark Walker. I look forward to RRFCD3 once we are in a position to afford it.

As Dean Martin used to say, please keep those cards and letters coming in.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

If Dino says it's good, I'm in.

All I wanna do is rock!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

For those who have continued to purchase the RRF CD2, I thank you. It is bringing us closer to realizing RRFCD3. Kira, I am glad that you are at the ready.

TheWonders

Post by TheWonders »

I finally got around to ordering RRF CD2.

Peter, are we closer to CD3, or are there still a lot of CD2s left?
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

tbplayer wrote:I finally got around to ordering RRF CD2.
Me too. Ordered a copy yesterday. And count me in for CD3.
JimK
rikk
Intermediate Member

Post by rikk »

I'm ready for RRFCD3! I'll volunteer my services for this one if needed. I can help in many ways. Mark, if you want to take on RRFCD3 I can help, or if you want to pass the torch let me know.

Have you guys/gals ever heard of http://www.thewombforums.com/? Over there they have what they call CAPE, which is a collaboration of musicians from around the world. They divide into teams, A songwriter, producer, guitar, bass, drums, keys etc. They then collaborate on a song. It's really a lot of fun. Doing that here we'd be top heavy on bass and guitar, but if we collaborated with a drum forum and maybe a keyboard forum maybe we could make it happen. Anybody have any suggestions?
johnt

Post by johnt »

I think a collaborative forum would be an excellent idea!

I would love to submit something to the next CD!

Has anyone looked in to putting the RRF CDs to buy on iTunes? It is very easy to do and would take the (some) burden off having to sell out to finance the next CD.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for your comments. We are planning for CD3 now and these comments are very helpful and timely.

rikk
Intermediate Member

Post by rikk »

johnt wrote:I think a collaborative forum would be an excellent idea!

I would love to submit something to the next CD!

Has anyone looked in to putting the RRF CDs to buy on iTunes? It is very easy to do and would take the (some) burden off having to sell out to finance the next CD.

Some of us might have licensing issues with iTunes. If we are to do that, we might as well just post the songs for a FREE. That way there are no hard costs to do this. I for one like the physical disc, because it's tangible.
rikk
Intermediate Member

Post by rikk »

Cafepress has a print on demand CD option like they do with the mugs and tee shirts. No cost to set it up.

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”