Winter's a Comin'

News, weather & sports

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

melibreits

Re: Winter's a Comin'

Post by melibreits »

jdogric12aolcom wrote:You're all idiots for not living in Florida. It was 80 degrees F this weekend and sunny and breezy.
I resemble that remark.... And I agree wholeheartedly! I think it's still hovering right around 0 degrees today.
ken_j
RRF Consultant

Post by ken_j »

cjj wrote: There's way to many people in Florida already! ...
Many of those are snow birds. :lol:
"The best things in life aren't things."
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

ken_j wrote:
cjj wrote: There's way to many people in Florida already! ...

I JUST want to know, WHY.........if it is SNOWBIRD SEASON..........WHY CAN'T WE SHOOT 'EM? :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Go ahead, won't bother me in the least... :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

ajish4 wrote:
ken_j wrote:
cjj wrote: There's way too many people in Florida already! ...

I JUST want to know, WHY.........if it is SNOWBIRD SEASON..........WHY CAN'T WE SHOOT 'EM? :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Well, if that was okay to do, YOU would have been shot when you went there to check it out to relocate. :roll: :lol:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

melibreits wrote:
jdogric12aolcom wrote:You're all idiots for not living in Florida. It was 80 degrees F this weekend and sunny and breezy.
I resemble that remark.... And I agree wholeheartedly! I think it's still hovering right around 0 degrees today.
Me too! :lol: We are heading for zero tonight.

And your welcome. :wink:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

rickenbrother wrote:
Well, if that was okay to do, YOU would have been shot when you went there to check it out to relocate. :roll: :lol:
Nah, I'm an OFFICIAL FULL TIME RESIDENT! :lol:

Snow birds migrate usually right after Thanksgiving, and leave here right after Easter.

FURTHER characteristics are....Head down a one way street, the WRONG way, and curse at YOU!
......................................CHEAP! A table of 6 at a local eating establishment will order $150.00 worth of food, and EACH one leaves a $1.00 tip.
......................................Berate the locals.
.....................................Combative and feel if it wasn't for THEM, Florida would go bankrupt....we can do that VERY WELL on our own...thank you! :lol:
.....................................Hit the gas while parking and RUN THROUGH most local Blockbuster Video Stores.
.....................................I BETTER stop, I'm getting worked up and on a roll.....! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bitzerguy
RRF Consultant

Post by bitzerguy »

ajish4 wrote: Snow birds migrate usually right after Thanksgiving, and leave here right after Easter.

FURTHER characteristics are....Head down a one way street, the WRONG way, and curse at YOU!
......................................CHEAP! A table of 6 at a local eating establishment will order $150.00 worth of food, and EACH one leaves a $1.00 tip.
.....................................Combative and feel if it wasn't for THEM, Florida would go bankrupt....we can do that VERY WELL on our own...thank you! :lol:
.....................................Hit the gas while parking and RUN THROUGH most local Blockbuster Video Stores.
.....................................I BETTER stop, I'm getting worked up and on a roll.....! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those are the ones from my neck of the woods... :oops: :oops: :oops:
They are also the birds built like me, and larger, that insist on wearing little Speedos to the beach... :shock: :shock:
Thanks, but I'll set here and play my Ricks and shiver. That little Speedo thing freaks me out every time.
...Dean
Never, ever drool on your surf shirt. It wrecks the solo.

660/12FG, 350V63/6FG, 620/6JG, 360WB/6DBG, Dingwall C1 #001, Prestige Heritage Elite FM
ken_j
RRF Consultant

Post by ken_j »

ajish4 wrote: [I JUST want to know, WHY.........if it is SNOWBIRD SEASON..........WHY CAN'T WE SHOOT 'EM? :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I send you a few addresses if you would like. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ajish4
RRF Moderator

Post by ajish4 »

bitzerguy wrote:

Those are the ones from my neck of the woods... :oops: :oops: :oops:
They are also the birds built like me, and larger, that insist on wearing little Speedos to the beach... :shock: :shock:
Thanks, but I'll set here and play my Ricks and shiver. That little Speedo thing freaks me out every time.
LOL, too funny Dean,

...HEY, a Speedo? LOL, nah......never mind, I was going to say something, but it's a HORRIBLE visual! :wink: :lol:

The beach is only a 10 minute ride from my house, sounds like I should take a ride and see the sights, I never go during the winter months anymore.
After about 3 years here, you blood gets thin, I used to swim year round in the pool, not anymore. Might as well go see if I can spot some of those LARGER Snowbirds and have some fun! :twisted:

ken_j wrote:
ajish4 wrote: [I JUST want to know, WHY.........if it is SNOWBIRD SEASON..........WHY CAN'T WE SHOOT 'EM? :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I send you a few addresses if you would like. :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL Ken,

Ah, you know of some down here? :wink:

All you have to do is look for the EARLY BIRD SPECIALS at the Cracker Barrel....you can bag a WHOLE BUNCH in a grouping that way! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ken_j
RRF Consultant

Post by ken_j »

That wise, baiting them. :lol:
jdogric12
Rick-a-holic

Post by jdogric12 »

You all crack me up!

I have a slightly different outlook. I appreciate them. They make ME look like I have my ship together!!!
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

ajish4 wrote:
rickenbrother wrote:
Nah, I'm an OFFICIAL FULL TIME RESIDENT! :lol:

Snow birds migrate usually right after Thanksgiving, and leave here right after Easter.

You were still an alien SNOWBIRD when you to see if it was good enough for you! :P
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)

Return to “News At 11”