requirements

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
sowhat
RRF Consultant

Re: requirements

Post by sowhat »

...and sometimes i think (just a suggestion, mind that) that there probably is a need for another rule, like "RRF rules are not to become a topic for debate". :roll:
(Kidding.)
Nothing will get you dead quicker than being deadly serious about yourself.
tonewoods

Post by tonewoods »

davidj4 wrote:Thirty posts before I can trade merchandise ? Who has 30 legitimate subjects to cover?
So, I guess I'm in now with 31 posts?? :wink:
cjj
RRF Moderator

Post by cjj »

Yeah, ain't it exciting? :mrgreen:
I have NO idea what to do with those skinny stringed things... I'm just a bass player...
ram

Post by ram »

One day I posted one and turned around and now at about 2100.... I like us. I could think of thirty things to say here. Not really that big of a deal. listen to some music and make a comment... tell everyone about your bass or guitar... wish some folks a happy birthday... who likes what neck profile for what reason. nawwwww thirty is justy too easy.
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Post by kiramdear »

ram wrote:One day I posted one and turned around and now at about 2100.... I like us. I could think of thirty things to say here. Not really that big of a deal. listen to some music and make a comment... tell everyone about your bass or guitar... wish some folks a happy birthday... who likes what neck profile for what reason. nawwwww thirty is justy too easy.
+1, it is easy if you care.
All I wanna do is rock!

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”