Where is forum 51?

Rules, posting instructions and the latest news.
beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Where is forum 51?

Post by beatbyrd »

Hi, I posted a tone question in "Others" and it looks like it was moved to forum 51. I don't see that forum listed. It's probably something obvious, but right now, it's escaping me. What gives? Tom
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG
winston
Membership Admin

Re: Where is forum 51?

Post by winston »

Right here: viewforum.php?f=44 :D It's under the heading "Vibrola" Rickenbacker Technical Forum: Hosted by Paul Wilczynski"
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
wints
Veteran RRF member

Post by wints »

It would appear it's going the same way as area 51...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome to the area that some believe to be Forum 51. I regret that the organization is unable to confirm or deny your comments at this time. :shock: :lol:
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
wints
Veteran RRF member

Post by wints »

:lol:
winston
Membership Admin

Post by winston »

admin wrote:Welcome to the area that some believe to be Forum 51. I regret that the organization is unable to confirm or deny your comments at this time. :shock: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” - Albert Einstein

"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother" - Albert Einstein
Kilaen

Post by Kilaen »

admin wrote:Welcome to the area that some believe to be Forum 51. I regret that the organization is unable to confirm or deny your comments at this time. :shock: :lol:

Too funny! good admin humor there.
Livin' the Dream is better than Dreamin' the Life...

Return to “Rules and Questions for Admin ONLY”