A very mini RIO

Planning or looking for a Rickenbacker conference? Start here.

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Re: A very mini RIO

Post by johnallg »

harrek wrote:
johnallg wrote:
harrek wrote:I actually thought about taking a weekend road trip. But glad I didn't given the weather. I'll just have to wait for a the larger one close by.
Brian, wish I'd checked this forum on Saturday. I could have picked you up very easily..... :(
Well no biggie. I've got priority level HIGH on the next one in the midwest. Hopefully I'll have my Paul W project in hand
by then as well!
If we keep it close to your area Ken could make it too! :)
ken_j
RRF Consultant

Post by ken_j »

Yep.
"The best things in life aren't things."
windchimp
Intermediate Member

Post by windchimp »

...and this time one of you knuckleheads may be able to remember to BRING a CAMERA.

Just a thought.
"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"
rickenbrother
RRF Moderator

Post by rickenbrother »

windchimp wrote:...and this time one of you knuckleheads may be able to remember to BRING a CAMERA.

Just a thought.
Eh, so concerned about the video camera, I forgot to put the card in the snapshot camera at the last SCARF, so I had no camera either! :oops: :twisted:
The JETGLO finish name should be officially changed to JETGLO ROCKS! :-)
windchimp
Intermediate Member

Post by windchimp »

rickenbrother wrote:
windchimp wrote:...and this time one of you knuckleheads may be able to remember to BRING a CAMERA.

Just a thought.
Eh, so concerned about the video camera, I forgot to put the card in the snapshot camera at the last SCARF, so I had no camera either! :oops: :twisted:
Not so fast, paisan...you DID remember the VIDEO camera (which I had the honor of messing with). Mr. Scott doesn't get off the hook for this one! :twisted:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

windchimp wrote:
rickenbrother wrote:

Just a thought.
Not so fast, paisan...you DID remember the VIDEO camera (which I had the honor of messing with). Mr. Scott doesn't get off the hook for this one! :twisted:
We had room for you and your camera! :mrgreen: It's not like it was a private party or something. :twisted:
windchimp
Intermediate Member

Post by windchimp »

jps wrote:
windchimp wrote:
rickenbrother wrote:

We had room for you and your camera! :mrgreen: It's not like it was a private party or something. :twisted:
Oh no ya don't...I see what you did there...your feeble attempts to distract me are in vain for I am immune to Jedi mind tricks!

What camera?
ken_j
RRF Consultant

Post by ken_j »

windchimp wrote: ... Mr. Scott doesn't get off the hook for this one! :twisted:
He forgot his camera at the first Gilfest, so I handed mine off to Shari...
"The best things in life aren't things."
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

ken_j wrote:
That time I did forget as I was too excited about picking up my LDS 2126 cabinet while up in your neck of the planet. I didn't think miniRIO would get the natives so hot to trot. You know, it was just four of the most respected members of the RRF having a small intimate gathering to expound on the nature of the univer... now that I think of it, I don't believe there was a single Jedi among us (I am not positive in one case) :mrgreen: .
johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Post by johnallg »

jps wrote:
ken_j wrote:
That time I did forget as I was too excited about picking up my LDS 2126 cabinet while up in your neck of the planet. I didn't think miniRIO would get the natives so hot to trot. You know, it was just four of the most respected members of the RRF having a small intimate gathering to expound on the nature of the univer... now that I think of it, I don't believe there was a single Jedi among us (I am not positive in one case) :mrgreen: .
Yoda was there, but I forgot his dog-name. The blind deaf one....

I had my iPhone camera and thought of it once, but I always enjoy sharing the time more than trying to document it. My pictures are in my mind. The bass array was impressive for just the four of us.

Besides, we didn't want you all to see the drunken debauchery. :twisted:
jps
RRF Consultant

Post by jps »

SHHHHHHHHHH! :twisted:

Return to “Rickenbacker Conferences and Confluences”