RIP Buddy

Pet stories & photos

Moderators: ajish4, cjj

admin
Site Admin

Re: RIP Buddy

Post by admin »

Steve, I am sorry to hear of Buddy's passing. These are the very tough times that come from loving our pets and I recently went through the passing of our cherished pet. Buddy looks to have been a powerhouse filled with enthusiasm. Is the Parson Terrier the same as what I have known as the Jack Russell?
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
BuddyDog
Intermediate Member

Post by BuddyDog »

Hi Peter,

Yes, same breed as the Jack Russell. Someone once said, "Life is merrier with a terrier!"
2009 360/6 Fire-Glo 2009 360/12C63 FG 1975 4001 White/BT
Chords mangled, no waiting!
windchimp
Intermediate Member

Post by windchimp »

Sorry to hear that you've lost your buddy, Steve. Your "tribute" spoke volumes of your bond...it sounds like you have many happy memories which will keep his spirit alive.
"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

They were sure right Steve.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
beatbyrd
Intermediate Member

Post by beatbyrd »

Hi Steve, I just read this thread and was saddened to hear about your loss of a faithful friend and family member. You have my sympathies. I fully understand the heartbreaking, difficult decision that you had to make. Tom
It's a Byrd, it's a playin'..........

'73 4001 MG
'09 360/12 FG
'10 360/6 FG
8mileshigher

RIP Buddy

Post by 8mileshigher »

Steve,
I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of Buddy. I know how you feel.
I hope that one day, you'll find another pet, who can share the love in your family and I'm sure Buddy would look favorably on that.
T.A.R.
Intermediate Member

Post by T.A.R. »

I'm so sorry to hear of your lose Steve.
cassius987

Post by cassius987 »

If Buddy could talk he would have told you thanks for loving him enough to let him stop suffering a bit ahead of schedule. Clearly you loved him very much and he must have known and that means he had a great life while he was with you. Rest in peace, Buddy.

I have a cat named Ollie that wasn't supposed to live past a couple of weeks old (run over, collapsed lung, severe herniated diaphragm)... some of you know he has pancreatic issues as an adult and has needed surgery a couple of times, yet he has hung in with Megan and me for 6 years so far. I dread the day I have to think about letting him go but in the mean time I am so grateful I get to have him with me. He is truly one of my best friends. All pet owners will have to let go at some point but we can at least be grateful for the time we have our furry friends and all the unconditional love they give us.
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

I know this place, the place of loss of a beloved pet. Even cats work their way into a deep part of one's heart. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your best friend. It was an apt name, his was.
JimK

Return to “Creatures”