My tunes on Soundclick

A round-table feedback exchange
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

My tunes on Soundclick

Post by kiramdear »

We have a lot of new members since I first posted these, so I'll steal an opportunity to blow my own horn again about these tracks. :) Old timers can move along. :wink:

I wrote everything and did all the instruments and vocals, except for when you hear fiddle or harmonica. These were played by my old friends from the North Bay, Doug Adamz and Michael Rownd (Kritter). Drums and keyboards are software. Two Ricks are featured on all the tracks: 4001 WAL and 320 RBY. Two of them were chosen for the second RRF Compilation album.

Here's my page at Soundclick: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music

Cheers
All I wanna do is rock!
xpitt
Intermediate Member

Re: My tunes on Soundclick

Post by xpitt »

Hi Kira !
Much fun clickin' into your songs again ! Still like the Trisagion tune. "Come Out Tonight" would be a perfect opener for our cover band, will ask the mates what they think about it to pick that up. Come out everybody , sing and dance ev'ryday !
kiramdear
RRF Moderator

Re: My tunes on Soundclick

Post by kiramdear »

Thanks, Alex!

If you want to cover my song I'd be very pleased. It tickles me to think of my music being played internationally. Let me know how it goes over with a German audience! 8)
All I wanna do is rock!

Return to “Recordings By RRF Members”