RRF Consultant

The Box Set

Post by royclough »

released this week

boxset
JeffZ

Re: The Box Set

Post by JeffZ »

Is there anything new Roy? I'd at least like to get all of the Liberty era stuff...
royclough
RRF Consultant

Post by royclough »

No apart from one track never released though has been on my you tube site for a while
rob_mac

Post by rob_mac »

Looks like a nice set but i wont be buying it. I already have the 30th and 40th CDs. So will just download the odd few tracks that i don't have already.
One thing it does highlight is just how little the Searchers have recorded in the last 30 years of there career - only 6 tracks on this set from that period.
My only thought with the track listing is they should have included the Bob Dylan song - Coming from the heart. my fav song from the sire albums!

Rob
mdenger
Veteran RRF member

Post by mdenger »

Coming From The Heart is also one of my favourite songs from the Sire period, Mike's voice and the changing tempo are very impressing. Roy, you mention one track that was on you you tube site - can you tell which one it is? I checked all the songs but can't find any that were unreleased before.

Michael
royclough
RRF Consultant

Post by royclough »

This is the track that allegedly has never been released before Michael

Also in my view basically confirmed by compiler one error was made when including all the Pye Singles A and B sides do you know what it was.

Return to “Searchers' Forum: by Roy Clough”