JB2 Discount For RRF Members

Those who flock to The Byrds
admin
Site Admin

JB2 Discount For RRF Members

Post by admin »

I have just noticed on the Janglebox Facebook Page that there is a special discounted price on the JB2 for RRF Members.

Perhaps Steve will comment on this offer as I have not noticed this discount for members before.

I still have the original and love it. I think I may have paid almost as much for the original as this sale price of the JB2.

I hope those who have the JB2 will offer their comments too.
Life, as with music, often requires one to let go of the melody and listen to the rhythm

Please join the Official RickResource Forum Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379271585440277
electrofaro

Re: JB2 Discount For RRF Members

Post by electrofaro »

Good stuff! 8)
'67 Fender Coronado II CAB * '17 1963 ES-335 PB * currently rickless
janglebox

Post by janglebox »

admin wrote:I have just noticed on the Janglebox Facebook Page that there is a special discounted price on the JB2 for RRF Members.

Perhaps Steve will comment on this offer as I have not noticed this discount for members before.

I still have the original and love it. I think I may have paid almost as much for the original as this sale price of the JB2.

I hope those who have the JB2 will offer their comments too.
Thanks, Peter. We're reducing the price on our JB2 Byrds LE model from $325 to $265.00! This is for our Facebook friends and members of the RRF. Sale begins on Friday at 2:00 p.m. and extends through December 14. Phone orders only (866.352.6453) — please mention this offer when you call. This offer will not be advertised on our website.

Is there a catch? Well, sort of. We're currently back ordered on JB2 Byrds, so you probably won't receive your pedal for several weeks. If you're considering buying one as a gift, I'll say up front that it's doubtful you'll receive it in time for Christmas. BUT, if you can wait and want to save a wad of cash, this is the sale for you!
Folkie
Advanced Member

Post by Folkie »

Bummer! If I didn't already have a JB2, I wouldn't hesitate to order a Byrds LE at such a killer price. Should make a nice late Christmas gift for those who don't already own a JangleBox. Meanwhile, I'm eagerly awaiting those three new pedals! 8)
janglebox

Post by janglebox »

Sale begins on Friday at 2:00 p.m. and extends through December 14. Phone orders only (866.352.6453) — please mention this offer when you call. This offer will not be advertised on our website.
Sale extended through December 31.
jimk
RRF Consultant

Post by jimk »

I love the 2 that I have. So I'm really, really curious what the new pedals are all about. And I'm probably going to wish I had one of each. 8)
JimK
Clifton

Post by Clifton »

That's nice that they extended the sale.

Return to “Byrds' Forum: by James Krause”