Gene Clark's Byrds--from Studio Z

Those who flock to The Byrds
vynesmusic

Gene Clark's Byrds--from Studio Z

Post by vynesmusic »

Just a reminder as to who is plugged in to Gene's Byrds....I played everything except the harmonica part....did not have the oral skills to pull that off.....played the melody on a Danelectro six-string.....

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10724115

On the RRF, ya gotta blow yer own horn...... :roll:
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
jimk
RRF Consultant

Re: Gene Clark's Byrds--from Studio Z

Post by jimk »

Nicely done. I've heard your recordings before. I like the thoughtful, and very Gene-like way you've presented this Byrds number.
JimK
Folkie
Advanced Member

Post by Folkie »

Wonderful work, Gee, perhaps the best recording you've posted! 8) I was particularly impressed with the guitars and vocals, but the drums are excellent!

Robert
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

Folkie wrote:Wonderful work, Gee, perhaps the best recording you've posted! 8) I was particularly impressed with the guitars and vocals, but the drums are excellent!

Robert
I really appreciate the comment---thank you! / GB :P
"All these things will be lost in time....like....tears....in rain...."----Roy Batty, Bladerunner
vynesmusic

Post by vynesmusic »

jimk wrote:Nicely done. I've heard your recordings before. I like the thoughtful, and very Gene-like way you've presented this Byrds number.
JimK

As always, Jim --thanks---really liked your tune on CD4....nice 12-string work!

I'm very disappointed that no tune I submitted made it onto the cd.....

I think in general my originals are too long.......too much talent out there in RRF land to submit a long song, so I will need to edit the tunes down if i'm around for cd5....

Return to “Byrds' Forum: by James Krause”