Hello Again From New Member

Exploring the beauty and tone of Rickenbacker Lap Steels

Moderators: rickenbrother, ajish4

johnallg
Rick-a-holic

Re: Hello Again From New Member

Post by johnallg »

lemonfresh wrote:hey there everybody. I am blown away by the condition of this vibrola. The cleanest i have ever seen by far.

i happen to own the other half of this holy grail piece and am interested in reuniting it with one of these vibrolas. these were sold with the amplifier and a mounting arm which i have !! The amp is in pretty rough shape cosmetically but has been gone through top to bottom by bob dixon at amp hole and is back in great working order. i ran a strat and a les paul through it and it sounds incredible to say the least. with this being one of the rarest items i have ever seen or owned, i am having a hard time pinpointing the value of the amp. can anybody help out with this? i cant find any others out there and no pictures on the web anywhere. i seriously think the one i have may be one of the last one or two in existance. i know that they only produced 90 of these units. this is the end all piece for any collector. to have the matching set is virtually impossible. please let me know if any of you guys can help. thanks !

i will post pics as soon as i figure out how to do it.
When you have the box you are typing your text into, look just below the box and you will see a tab that says Upload attachment. Click on that and it will allow you to upload pictures.

Return to “Rickenbacker Steels: by Richard Shatz”